|Contacts Tour Buy on iTunes Ringtones j-morrison.com|
Saturday, January 24
blog when you are drunk, so unrestrained truth reveals itself
some things for the new year:
- fucking, just stand up straight and fix your fucking back, stop slouching
- don't be cynical, just don't do it, if you are going to do it, just think, hipster attitude = cynicism - that should keep you away
- don't waste your time reading stuff you don't understand, it's a waste of time, if you don't understand it, take it slow, if you still don't, take it slower and get out the dictionary and be online to cross reference shit you need to know before reading it
- try to learn something new everyday, even if its tiny.
- when you open your eyes in the morning, just get up, you don't need to lay there half asleep thinking about nothing wasting the day away, just get up and start the day
- don't waste your time thinking dumb negative thoughts. no, this isn't about being hyper-positive, this is about being efficient. just don't waste your time doing shit that doesn't matter. and come on, don't give the lame comment, "well what matters anyways?" - you already know nothing matters anyways, and so get over that, b/c it's a waste of time juggling that around, OK, welcome, now go.
- if someone messes with your friend either punch them in their face or teach them to be a better person - don't do nothing. teach them, that will be good, but if you can't, punch them in their face.
- if ches posts his european dates and you are in the same town, just go. whey not? what do you got to lose? absolutely nothing. just a few fucking euros and a few hours you'd spend online. just fucking go. the show will be good, carla will be good, just fucking do it. if you are poor and you have no money, and you seriously have no money, and you aren't one those people who say they have no money but really do (like me and my friends) then just go there and hang outside and listen from the sidewalk. i did that once. i looked so pathetic it was lame. i was with my friend elaine. we stood there in downtown LA outside the fancy rocco show where ches was playing at some italian restaurant. then devin saw us and he told us to come in. someone will see you and let you in. and if they don't, just listen from the outside. come on. come on. come on.
September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010