Contacts   Tour   Buy on iTunes   Ringtones   j-morrison.com

Sunday, August 10

 

final answers to the final question 888888888 eight ate ate ate ate ate ate ate ate

What I hate Most: I hate that my dad died... and that I never got a chance to tell him how much I loved him, and how his sudden passing has left such a gaping hole in my house with literally hundreds of well wishers coming through and trying to be a part of it all - I don't like this vibe, I feel they are feeding off my grief. What I love Most: I love the fact that this recent event has really made me look into things a lot more... i don't believe in what the government tells me, and I've been looking into the institutions that are kept a secret and how much information they let us know, and i love that I'm no longer one of those people that has been left in the dark.




what i hate most: uncontrollable change and my inability to be scared of pregnancy. babes in toyland. addictive substances.
what i like most: my mind reader lover, waking up in odd positions, ketchup, telling my parents the truth. irrational tattoos and fingers.


I hate my parents in my life the most.I like (love) my best friends Isabel and Camila in my life the most
in my life,
I love and hate: THE CAT. I lust for the company of the lazy.At first her soft belly expands and contracts between my heaped palms.but soon the calm turns, and she twists and yearns,and I learn that this is why she does not dance for me anymore.the thought of her still makes my bones itch,but I can't break through this fabric that surrounds me.and i know she detests my nails breakinganother long silence.
What I hate most about my life is that I am threadbare. In months I lost my love and my home shortly after, my best friend died and I found myself sleeping on a borrowed mattress in a friend's spare room. I am sitting in a chair I found in a garage, typing on a computer I tried to throw away two years ago but somehow got attached to. I own a large 90's boom box, three suitcases full of clothing, a selection of musical equipment and instruments, three clocks and one pair of shoes. In place of furniture I use flight cases. My head case has made an excellent coffee table. A month from now I am twenty seven.
What I like most about my life is that my future is an open book as I no longer have any ties. In a matter of weeks my lovely passport will be granting me the freedom to move, stay and work through EU Europe without visas. While I'm doing so I'm going to finish off the album that got put to one side for too long on my laptop. What I like most about my life is that unlike others I know who've been through similar and felt they've failed at life in their mid-twenties, I feel like someone else has hit the reset button on a less then happy life for me. Now I get to return to doing what I love and what I never should have put to one side for anyone else.
I hate the place in which I live for it gives an uncanny impression a snow globe - minus the snow.I like my sanctuary of a room because it is where I do the following: read, watch movies, sleep, reply to questions that my favorite bands ask on their blog, hang out with my friends, masturbate, read, etc...
I hate my current financial sitution. I like that man I thought wasthe one for me was NOT, because his using me opened my eyes to a VERYworthy person.
Hate: The sick emotional obsessions which fuel my perverse cruelty Love: The astounding enchantments which shepherd my movement forwardHate: The sick emotional obsessions which fuel my perverse cruelty Love: The astounding enchantments which shepherd my movement forward
Isn't this two questions?

Anyway,

I hate most about my life the fact that because of a lack of confidence/laziness I still haven't managed to do the thing I really most of all want to do with my life.

BUT ON THE OTHER HAND

What I like most about my life is that it always somehow manages to surprise me and reassure me with excitement and possibility, meaning I never despair about the above.

Is that vague enough for you?
the fact that I cannot and should not ever have the one thing I want the most.that i plan on devoting my life to art and nothing else. the fact that I cannot and should not ever have the one thing I want the most.that i plan on devoting my life to art and nothing else.
THANK YOU! to everyone who sent something in!


 

 

 

New Album
Dear God, I Hate Myself.

Songs
Gray Death
Chocolate Makes You Happy
Apple for a Brain
House Sparrow
Hyunhye's Theme
Dear God, I Hate Myself
Secret Motel
Falkland Rd.
The Fabrizio Palumbo Retaliation
Cumberland Gap
This Too Shall Pass Away (for Freddy)
Impossible Feeling

Buy on iTunes

Archives

September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010